I just wanted to take some time out, to do a blog today about our wonderful husband and daddy. Rob was just as excited and nervous and i was to be a parent, but every since he's laid his eyes on his baby girl she has just stolen his heart. He said before she was born that i'm going to be the strict one and really make sure she behaves and etc. Well so far he folds like a lawn chair towards anything she wants, she definitely has her daddy wrapped around her little finger! He was nervous to help change her diaper and bathe her, but jumped right in! He dosen't even think twice about how to take care of her, he showers with her, feeds her changes her, except he does call me when he needs back up when it is a massive dirty diaper lol. But he just loves being a dad and i love that, he simply adores her everything he said about being so strict on her has for now has gone out the window! Probably will kick back in when she starts dating..ha ha. I love you babe! You are the best daddy! I know that devlyn loves you very much & i know you know it being her first words were DA..DA!! I'm so thankful for all your hard work, for providing for us and taking care of us. XOXO Your Girls, Momma & Devie
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment