Wednesday, August 12, 2009

::At the park::

SO Devlyn hasn't been feeling very good since last Saturday, from teething and everything. But she HAS been showing lots of improvement since yesterday afternoon and today so that was awesome! I decided to take her to the park to have some fun plus we got to take her cousins along which was a plus! So this will definitely cheer her up! Our silly devie!
Me & My niece Monique. Her friends call her "Nikki" i call her "Mofart" it doesn't sound very nice but it's our inside joke. She acts older then she thinks she is, she just turned 7 in Feb people!! She is such a good little mommy to her younger brother and sister, and to her baby cousin. She is always willing to help. She loves to sleep over at my house! Everyone says she has my attitude and acts just like me and always tries to do what i do, or wear her hair the same as mine and etc..WhOops about the attitude..ha ha but i ♥ her!




I'm suprised they all fit into my SUV + my kid! Thank goodness for the 3rd row! ha ha
So we get to the park, and the kids scatter to the playground. I unload the baby and grab my diaper bag and purse and our park blanket. I set all my stuff down and lay out the blanket and sat down and i look up and i see 2 moms that came together were just staring at me! I was like what the heck? And they were whispering to each other..And then i was like Oh..okay. It's because they think i have 6 kids! ha ha I was about to say "C'mon it's Utah, what do you expect? I have 6..you only have 1 each..you need to catch up! ha ha It wasn't until the kids were like AUNTY come push me! AUNTY watch me go down the slide! that they seemed like OH okay. But i just shrugged it off and just had fun with the kids! I did feel like i wonder how people feel that do have 5 kids like my sister does. Its like do they feel like this? when they bring there kids to the park by themselves? that's sad..I mean it's not like i was the Duggars and unloaded my huge passenger van HA ha ha. I do like that show though. Rob dosen't let me watch it though. He says we don't support them having that many kids. lol




Just wanted to show-off my cool braid :)



Her cousins always fight over who gets to feed her [even though she can hold her own bottle] and who gets to push her stroller..I make them take turns, it is nice though to have all these little helpers around. They just love her sooo much and she loves them!





Finally got to swing after momma lathered her up with tons of sun screen






Seth! He is 2 years old. Will be 3 in Jan. He is devlyn's body gaurd he won't let the kids pick her up sometimes, it's funny how protective he is of her! This one is spoooiled, he has his mom and dad so wrapped around his finger it isn't funny. SOunds like someone else i know...







The boys!








The Girls!









I thought this picture was cool, the youngest to the oldest cousin
Devlyn,Seth,Kiara,Monique,Kalab,Uriah











We were going to do the same concept as the swings but devlyn wouldn't keep her place in line she kept crawling away lol











i look funny in this pic, but i thought it was cute of devlyn. She kept crawling over me.












My nephews, Kalab is 8. He says he has a girlfriend already kimberly the neighbor across the street ha ha and tells me he loves her. I said does she love you? he said no she dosen't..but i still lover her. I think he will be a heart throb in highschool, he will do anything you ask him to do or to help out and is super athletic. Uriah is 9 turns 10 in october, he is the oldest sibiling, always has to keep the others in check, a little too much sometimes..he can be very stubborn and bossy but aren't they all when there the oldest? He is smart, he's kind for the most part though. I always tell him when you start to drive. I'm going to feel really...really..OLD.












Kiara, she's 5 now. In pre-school, she's smart when she wants to be lol, she still likes to be babied. She also tries to help out alot! I love being her aunt!















This is what pure bliss looks like ha ha! Mission accomplished baby is happy. Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment