Friday, September 2, 2011

Well Child Checks..BOOOO!

Khloé got her 4 mo. Old well child check this morning (she missed her 2 month) cause she was sick. So off to the Dr. we go! It was just Me, Baby K and the Nanny.
I forgot how much I hate these appointments the ones that invole shots. I just feel terrible! I worked in Family practice years ago and gave these same shots, and you feel bad, but you just do your job. But when its YOUR widdle baby..you just feel like the meanest parent on the planet!!! First they are happy, totally clueless what's going on or what's going to happen and than bam! Someone pokes them (aww..man those mean nurses!!!) Haha! And they cry and scream! :( It's so sad!! I picked her up and soothed her and she stopped crying. Her checkup went well..we love our Dr! Dr. Peterson! Everytime we come in, he comes out to get us from the waiting room and totes the carseat for us instead of him sending his M.A out to get us. We have had him be our primary caregiver well..forever! He's awesome!

Khloé R.M. Rasmussen
4 mo. Old
25 inches tall
14.3 lbs!!!
One big noggin!
& Suffers from baby pattern baldness and Droooools uncontrolably

Haha! She's a keeper! ;)

After the appointment we met up with Daddy and had lunch :)

Pics:
Mommy & Khla-naynay (Before shots)
Nanny & Khla-naynay



No comments:

Post a Comment