
Here i am again, And thankfully i got a new job and quick too! I'm grateful for that. I got a job at the Fairfield Inn in Provo. I work the Front Desk. I just barely started. And I like it so far..I have only worked 2 shifts {training} but i guess they felt confident that on the 2nd day of training they left early, and left me working the hotel by myself, which i found i did better with them gone cause i wasn't so nervous and luckily i remembered what they taught me in such a short time. And how to send off reports to the owner, that made me most nervous lol.. But yeah i work am or pm shifts, and there pretty flexible with school, and i get great discount rates to stay at any of our hotels. But i plan on keeping working hard and doing what i'm supposed to do, so hopefully i can stay here for awhile. We'll see how it goes, so far so good...
No comments:
Post a Comment