
I am going back to school! I'm registered for SPRING 2010 Semester, I'm taking an English class on campus and a math class online :) I just started on weds, and so far my teacher seems pretty nice and we had our first class discussion assignment on line and we all had to right a little introductory of ourselves, to help us get to know each other and we had to write a journal entry and that was our first assignment, Home work was finish journal entries and then study for a spelling test lol, I just bought my books today and i got one from someone off Ksl.com for 25 dollars, and usually new it's 60 dollars, so that was cool. Then i bought my other english book from beat the bookstore for 46 dollars, and i have to pay for a Math lab of 70 dollars, and i bought a laptop that will be compatible for me to do my online courses and research papers and etc..And that cost even more money. So all in all i really have to try my best, not only for my family, so i can suceed and be able to what i need too inorder to be a nurse, but it's a lot of money to just waste and not finish. So if that's not motivation enough i don't know what is. I feel so nervous and stupid i haven't written a paper before..but i'll learn how. I'm excited to just start and be going back in the first place and not putting it off! Wish me luck! Go Green! -Trisity
No comments:
Post a Comment