Wednesday, November 3, 2010

::October Favorites::


Favorite Radio station I started listening too this month, especially if I'm NOT feeling like listening to the Morning Zoo..on my way to work, but instead just MUSIC.. good MUSIC to put me in a good mood to go to work-
Lipstick: Bare Essentials in "Rock Candy" Love it! Such a pretty color on, the color is actually darker in person.

Finding out the gender of our baby!!! (#1 on our list!) :) :)
Del Sol Nail polish that changes colors indoor and outdoors. Walgreen's 2 for $10 i think...Would make great stocking stuffers :)
One of my favorite seasons we just started watching is Dexter this is Season 1... We're on Season 2 now and it is soooo good!
Halloween silver glitter eyeliner...hello need i say more..AWEsome!
New book I am trying to read in my spare time...LOL. I like it so far, It's like Harry Potter's "Hogwarts" school for wizards, BUT "The house of night" is a school for vampires..that was the closest comparison I can think of.. This is the 1st book "Marked."
Carving pumpkins!! I didn't carve this one, but the one I did carve I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it...it was a cat, just not as cool as this HELLO KITTY one. Rob & Dev did a skull and there pumpkin was gigantic..While helping her dad clean out the pumpkin, Dev sampled the pumpkin goo, I think she liked it...a little too much.. lol

Corn Belly's was fun this year! If you haven't taken your kiddies, I would take them next year, It's pretty fun, I blogged about it and posted pics of some of the activities, fun fun!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! This stuff is like gold to me! look how pretty the can is....okay to the point---> Everyone that knows me, And if you don't know this you do now. I don't drink caffeinated drinks (long/short story) okay I'm just tired of repeating it and it's not that interesting..let's be honest. But anyways, I love my CAFFEINE FREE PEPSI! This is definitely my new drink of choice :)
Black Uggs!!! I don't actually spend the $100 plus dollars on them, Because, I do just fine with a cheaper brand all winter long..and it saves me money! I got a black pair from Deb this year for *drum roll please* $14.99 ON SALE! :)

My new body pillow! Being a pregnant lady, sleeping has become uncomfortable...ALLready.
BUT, sleeping with my pillow makes sleeping SO much more comfortable now *smiles*

I have the body pillow that I had when I was pregnant with Dev..but i had to retire it. I think the cotton in it is dense. LOL
Trick-O-Treating was fun! We went to the mall, besides the crowds, it was fun and Dev was so cute, she would clearly say "TRICK O TREAT!!!!!!" and eat a piece of candy and move to the next person to get another piece of candy and *repeat* lol, we had to tell her to start putting it in her bag, besides she's trick o treating for mom and dad too!! ;)



So that was some of my "October favorites".....In no particular order, I wrote this pretty fast, so excuse my spastic descriptions and if I have spelling errors..or whatever. I'm running on less than a half tank at this point and soon to be empty, Heading to bed now..I had fun writing this. Enjoy! =) What were YOUR oct favs??


♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment