Monday, November 1, 2010

Little target haul ♥

Don't mind my phone's shadows lol...when i took these pics



We found some cute onesies for baby at Target.
I love this store, they have such cute baby stuff!
Right now, I'm restricted to buying onesies and sleepers...Baby is due in April in the Spring/Summer season and were in Fall/Winter season. I'm hoping they still have some summer clothes sales out. I did have a lot of girl clothes from Devlyn, but she was born in the opposite season baby will be born in and I gave a lot of clothes to my sister in law that had her two girls (9 months apart) so she put them to good use ;) But I don't mind one bit, because it's a legit reason to go out and buy new baby girl clothes!! Holding these little onesies I had forgotten how small infant clothes are, there so cuuute! *Keep in mind* we flew past newborn clothes with Devlyn she was 9lbs 1 oz. when she was born! (and no, i wasn't gestational diabetic) she was just a big healthy baby! LOL. I wonder how big her little sister will be..hopefully smaller ;)


♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment