I was hoping for boy, but seeing our little girl on the screen sucking her thumb and her adorable profile..I instantly fell in love with her. Rob told me were gonna have "another daddy's girl!" But then he paused and said "I'm going to have to worry twice as much now about my girls..." He is such a good daddy, and being the only guy surrounded by his girls, He's gonna be one spoiled Daddy. I feel truly blessed and relieved to know what IT is, the anxiety of not knowing is gone. I'm so in love. I can't wait for her to come, but am going to enjoy every minute of carrying her and keep praying she will continue to be a healthy little girl. Next step, naming this little angel. Well...Baby girl, Mama will be waiting for you........You have a lot of people that love you and can't wait to shower you with KISSES! Especially your big sister Devie! We told her she was having a baby sister and she said "YAYYYY!!!" she may not know what she's in for, but i can tell you..she already loves you sooo much!
Love T Momma
Congrats!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear the name you guys pick!
ReplyDeletethanks jackie! ;)
ReplyDeletewhat a perfect little profile!! aww... I can see exactly how you feel right in love! aww! can wait to meet you little lady. Be just a liiitle bit smaller than your big sister. for your mom's sake. ;) hahaha
ReplyDeleteThanks Whit! I hope she's smaller too! hehe
ReplyDelete