Friday, October 22, 2010

Hobby Haul ♥

Black vase $5 dollars
Decorative Plate $4.50
Framed Vinyl "R" for Rasmussen $6
Flour De Lis wash cloth hanger $2.99


Vintage style Paris Fashion Towel hangers $5
Soap holder $4
Eiffel Tower candle holder $3.50
Liquid soap dispenser $5


We now have a Hobby Lobby in Utah County! And these are the pieces that I got, Everything I bought was 50% off which was a great deal! This will be the new design for our bathroom in our new *future* house. I really love black and white, in small doses, so a small bathroom would be perfect for this decor. I love how it's chic, has a vintage feel of Parie and just plain fabulosity!!! I didn't get to look through the whole store..it was a bit overwhelming, because there was so much stuff. But also I didn't have enough time. I will go back for decor for the rest of the rooms in the house like Bedroom,Living Room & Kitchen. Just looking around the store inspires decorating ideas which is great for me because i have a hard time coming up with ideas on my own sometimes.. I love this Store!

t momma

No comments:

Post a Comment