Thursday, October 21, 2010

BEBE UPDATE





YOUR,
baby is now as long as a lemon, weighs about 1 1/2 ounces. (Length: 3 1/2 inches, head to bottom.)

THIS,
week marks 14 weeks pregnant for me!
I can't believe I'm in my fourth month..it seems to be flying by!
Soon we'll get to find out what the baby's gender is *yay*

ALSO,
I got to see my little bebe today, we did an ultrasound and it was so cool!!! It had the hiccups! & Kept waving it's arms and kicking it's legs. Megan even thought she saw it sucking it's thumb..ugh oh!!! possibly another binkie baby on our hands..or worse a thumb sucker!

LAST,
week i had a doctor's appointment to check for the baby's heart beat. After a few minutes of trying with the Doppler and no luck, Dr. Peterson tells me "Trisity, don't freak out..I'll go get my other one." After a few seconds.. "Boom..Boom..Boom!" He didn't even have to tell me, right away i knew..and then i Exhaled....




No comments:

Post a Comment