Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HOLY COW!! I'm backkk

I just realized i haven't blogged since freaking JANUARY!! I've been so busy with LIFE i haven't had time to get on here and write..But now im gonna make some time because I've been inspired to again by friends of mine that blog and continue to blog even WITH there crazy, busy lives..There's too much to recap from my last blog til now..I'm one year older and a lil wiser too ;) I turned 24, I took the semester off school, I got a new job (on my birthday) that was back in Feb. I work at the Women's Clinic inside Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. I'm a medical assistant for a gynecologist and surgeon. I work with some great girls, we work hard, laugh, joke and i really love working with them!! they make me enjoy my work so much! :) Ugh what else..We've gone to Wendover, Vegas..you'd think i had a gambling problem or something *winky face* I've been to St. George, Moab, Park City...But my most importantly, being a wife and mommy to my daughter Devlyn which turns 2 next month!!! *CRAZY!!!* Anyways needless to say "im back.." ♥ t momma

No comments:

Post a Comment