Saturday, November 14, 2009

bang season?

I don't have a picture of [my bangs] up yet..so here is the lovely kim k's bangs for you to drool at :) until i get mine posted

#1 BANGS!
I got bangs! yeah i haven't had bangs since i was in Elementary school! ha ha but anyways i got bangs, and there not straight across, they more side-swooped bangs, really textured fun choppy kind ;) But i played around and took some pictures of them straight across. I'll have to post pictures soon. (you'll have a good laugh) but anyways i LOOOVE my new bangs, after i styled them myself and learned to do them how "I" like them. I love em! I thought gees why didn't i do these SOONER!?! oh yeah no i was too freakin scared! But apparently a lot of people are getting there bangs cut this season? is this like a trend before winter thing that i didn't know about? I mean duh, i know you can have bangs all year all the time. But i know of 10 girls that have gotten theyre bangs cut around the same time as mine..so makes me wonder..it must be BANG SEASON!!! yeah i've declared it, it's official, if you already have bangs, go get them cut again lol! & If you've been thinking about it, i say just GO FOR IT! Except there are some kinds of bangs that you should not doo..stay away from those 80's style ones. Scary.

Oh, while were on the topic of hair. A week from getting my bangs done. Like two days ago from now (11/14) i went with my sister to get her bangs cut, cause she liked mine so much, and we got hair bling put in. For those that don't know what "hair bling" is..they're basically just shiny pieces of strand you can get put in your hair to give a little bit of shine to it. They just tie it to a few strands of your hair and pull it down to the scalp. I think they are way cute, not over the top. And i've gotten a lot of compliments on them already :) so i highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment