Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

THANKFUL FOR...FAMILY & FRIENDS
I'm so thankful for this man in my life :)

I love you babe!








Spring,Autumn,Me w/ baby Craigen and Anna w/baby Kambriee. That little boy was so sweet, and cuddly, just fell asleep on me, made me want a little boy even more. Than reality sets in, and im like uhhh not right now i don't want another one. Devlyn's plenty for me! ha ha,

He was sick :(and his mom woke him up and took him in the cold, in the stroller down the street to go visit other family, i was so mad. I was like "let him sleep, i just got him down, and you wanna make him cry!" but i guess you can't tell people what do to with there kids..lol




She had a baby feast, tried a little bit of everything and loved everything she tried lol, I'm most thankful for this little girl! I love you spoiled brat!

No comments:

Post a Comment