Saturday, November 14, 2009

My baby is turning 1 soon!


Oh my gosh i can't belive my baby girl is almost 1 years old! The year has definitely flown by, i can't even remember what it was like when she was an infant, until i look at pictures and some memories come flooding back but even still it's hard. I look at her [now] and just can't belive how big she's getting, she's such a big girl :) From her height, too her hair growing longer,to her sassy attitude, her new words, her new teeth! She's amazing! I absolutely love being her mommy :) ok so over the "emotional stuff" lol, I got her birthday invites finished and i think they turned out so so cute, her birthday is on Nov. 28th, and how often do you get to have your b-day party on your actual birthday, so since it falls on a saturday we are pulling for it! We are having a little luau party, with some hawaiian food and birthday cake of course, nothing too fancy. Were just really looking forward to spending her birthday with the people that love her! Her family and a few friends :) I'm excited to see her eat cake! And attempt to open some presents ha ha It'll be fun, then i'll have to get used to saying "oh yeah i have a ONE year old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment