Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!


June 25th 2005..I married my best friend, my love.

I love you baby!
















Rob & I got married 6 years ago! I know everyone says this..but it really was one of the happiest days of my life, apposed to when I gave birth to our babies of course. I remember being so excited, so happy, so in love to be married to my BEST friend. We dated for almost 3 years and got engaged before Christmas than the next summer we got married. I love my husband more than words can express..when I joke and say Lord knew it would take a special man to put up with this one. I totally mean it, I'm not the easiest person to please, I'm kinda high maintenance and not necessarily I mean the kind where I have to have the fanciest of things, but that I am particular of how I like stuff and how to do them and I like things done my way and etc..etc..and my husband knows everything about me and still treats me like his queen. Everyone says I wear the pants in the relationship, but I think I give him the other pant leg. Most of the time anyway. I love that I can tell anything to my husband, be my complete self, and he doesn't ask for anything in return..and just loves me, for me. We got married at just 19, and I told myself I wouldn't be one of those that got married young, but when I fell in love..I fell hard, and he was/is the one for me! Yeah I've made my mistakes and I learned some life hard lessons for it and in some ways paid for them too. And with those mistakes, I learned that never take what you have for granite, appreciate what & who you have. My husband has stood by me through anything and everything and loves me unconditionally..that's how I know what true love is. Yesterday we went to the movies just me & him..and we were reaching over each other, he knows what candy/popcorn i like, i know what he likes, we compromise on our drinks and get half sprite half fruit punch..I mean these little things is what I love about being us..Our funny inside jokes, or silly lovey dovey nick names we still use from when we were dating, we wore our matching jeep show t-shirts lol "how dorky". I know, that he is the one for me, and always will be. He's my husband and my best friend and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love you babe! Here's to growing old together! :)

It's always going to be Robby & Trisity :)
The Rasmizzles...
6 years baybeee!!
♥ T Momma
(this blog was straight from my heart..i didn't go back & edit or re read..so if it doesn't make sense..oopsie)

No comments:

Post a Comment