Friday, June 17, 2011

More swimming! :)



We love going to the pool and swimming with the kids, but some days it's just nice to stay home and sit under the sun shade and watch the kids while we relax and talk.
Thanks to the g-parents that picked up this plastic pool for the grand kids.
And we don't have to worry about them going in the "deep end" lol
&
they can climb in and out as many times as they please!

I remember my sister & I had a plastic pool when we were little (yeah I know we lived a block from the beach and we went all the time) but some days we just stayed home and swam in our little pool, I remember we even would take it in the house and put all our pillows and blankets in it and watch tv and fall asleep in it. makes me laugh to think about it. good times.







Khlo'e & Aunty Autumn



Khlo'e is her swim suit..she didn't get to swim but she's just chillin looking cute
Khlo'e & Aunty Spring



The kids had a blast!
♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment