My hubby bought me these [friggin] Saweeet neon green kicks to run & work out in! He's been so supportive and wonderful with me wanting to get back in shape! Thanks for being my running partner! Even when I feel like my body is SO horrible & that the damage is done after having kids..stretch marks..& the whole 9! He makes me feel so good about myself, and always tells me that I'm beautiful and too hush about my stretch marks, and reminds me to look what I got from it..2 beautiful girls and he's exactly right. I'm so glad I have a man that loves me unconditionally and makes me feel good about myself..even on days when I'm being my own worst critic and super hard on myself. And than I think about my babies..I would go through 9 months of pregnancy, gaining back all the weight, getting the stretch marks all over again, just to have them in my life. There everything to me! So with that being said. I'll be running with my husband, and some family members said they'd come walk. And some family & friends invited me to do Zumba classes with them so I'm excited about that cause I heard it's really fun. And I don't like to work out by myself..cause that's no fun.. And I need motivation!! So I'm glad my family & friends are being supportive! Thanks guys! I love you mucho!One smokin' hot mama coming up!
"except not really "smoking" that's gross!"
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment