Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hard Candy ♥

*DISCLAIMER*
Yes..this blog post is ALL about MAKE-UP! Cause I love make-up and trying new things..and recommending stuff I like to my friends. SO, If you aren't interested in that..than read NO FUR-THER! I don't mind at all! ;)




I was so excited I finally got to try these products by Hard Candy ♥
Fox in a box blushing quads
  • Spicy & Sweet
  • Smooth Talker
These 2 quad blushes are bomb! I really like them.
I don't like the brush that comes with them though. I just used it to swatch the color on my hand..and it doesn't even pick up any product at all..so it's just for looks.
And you'll have to use your own blush brush which is fine..it'll be easier to apply anyway.
So no big deal.
I've heard Spicy & Sweet is close to
Sugar Bomb by Benefit for $28
(Pictured down below)
Except Fox in a box is just $6 dollars.

Truth be told..I've heard amazing things about this concealer!
That it's so fab it can even cover tattoos! I've wanted it for a couple months and every time I'd go to see if they had it..at my local Wal-Mart it was... Sold Out!
Maybe, I just had bad-timing or it just sells out fast cause it's [friggin] awesome!

Glamoflauge
heavy duty concealer
& concealer pencil
$6
You can find Hard Candy products at most Wal-Marts.





It comes in only 3 shades. Light, Medium & Tan. So not a lot to choose from which may be a down fall for some people. I got it in Light. Why? Because I plan on using it for highlight under my eyes. Anyhow, I love this stuff! It's super pigmented just like I was told, it covers SO good & get's the job done son! One little drop of this stuff goes a long way! & You get a ton of product.
I experimented some..and used it on my ankle tattoo and it totally covered it up..It just looked funny because it wasn't my right shade. So I plan on picking up another one but in Medium so I can use it as concealer.

I love the Fox in a box packaging is so cute! And that the concealer was awesome & met my expectations all the way and that it came with a concealer pencil and all of these products are under $10 dollars is a plus!


Let me know if you like any products from Hard Candy.
♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment