
I was at Wal-Mart and scored on 3 pairs of kicks for Devski!
I paid $7.50 for all 3 pairs of shoes. Originally each pair cost $8.00.
They may not be fancy like her Sketchers Twinkle Toes that she normally rocks..but for $2.50 for a pair of shoes!? Mama don't care!
In the picture you can see her Size 8 Sketchers that she wears now. So, I got 2 pairs of size 9 (which fit her aswell..gees, she has her moms big feet, sorry kid!) & a size 10. (that i'll save because as fast as she's growing..she'll be in those 10's in no time! ;)
They didn't have a huge selection..they had some 8's,9's and this one pair of 10's left.
So we got lucky.
I think there cute for anytime, but also summer time play shoes!
She can wreck these all she wants & I can put up her nice shoes for when we go out!
Good Deal! :D
Saved $16.50.♥ T Momma
damn! I bought the white ones for Brynlee for $8 just a few weeks ago. haha... I thought that was a good deal then! haha...boo!
ReplyDelete