Daddy & Khlo'e ♥I had to take a picture of how cute they looked sleeping with each other this morning. I think my flash blinded them even [in] there sleep though..cause they both made faces before the picture took.
But I just wanted to say quickly.
I love my husband and for the father he is to our little girls. No matter how tired he is when he comes home from work, he always finds the energy to play with Devie and meet all her little demands of what she wants him to do or play with her. On the weekends he only gets 2 nights off, sometimes 1. But he's so good to me, he wakes up 1 of those nights and takes care of Khlo'e so I get a night of uninterrupted sweet sleep. And this weekend is Memorial Holiday so we got a longer weekend to spend together and he got up with Khlo'e the last 2 nights and this morning. And I feel so rested. It may not be a big deal to most..but to me it's huge..my sleep is priceless!
How did I get so lucky?
Cause lord knows..
It takes a strong man.......to put up with all these girls! And Me! ;)
I'm so grateful for you and all that you do. Love you babe! ♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment