
I got ready today using my new lipstick, (Which, I love.love.love. this lipstick, okay I thought it was going to be just like all my other pink lipsticks..but No, it's just the right touch of pink not too bright. absolutely love it and will be wearing it a lot!) eyebrow crayon (love) and dry shampoo (love, and it smells good and I could tell that it made my hair NOT be greasy! yay!) and hair spray (also..like, when I was spraying my hair lightly after curling it..I didn't realize how big this guy is that can is huge! So I was pleased with everything..EXCEPT: My new eye marker, it's not the same brand as my other one that I love..but I didn't think that would matter because there "both eye markers" there both the same color "black" no big deal..well yeah..it does go on smooth..it doesn't do a consistent line one time through..you have to go over and over until you get a nice complete line. Anyways, needless to say I will not be re-purchasing that product...
P.s. Thanks Erin..for the Battery tip! I'll have to look into rechargeables! And I'm liking my TRES' products :)
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment