Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New hair



SO,
I just got my hair DID yesterday! I just got my blond parts of my hair dyed BLUE! I call it my "smurf hair"!
I like doing funky colors during the summer..I think it's fun! It can wash out fast..if you use cheap shampoo, but if you use a shampoo and conditioner combo that is ment to help keep color, it will definitely last longer and you'll get more washes out of it. I added a picture from last summer where I was rockin the PINK hair in Vegas and I just love it! My mother in law Kathy, is who I go to for when I want funky color put in my hair! She went to hair school for a little bit after high school and although she never worked in beauty..she just does it for fun and us girls take advantage of it, were always messing with our hair!


Yay for fun hair! besides..it's just "dead skin cells" ha ha gross!
♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment