Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Enjoying being a mommy

I thought this was funny when KhLO woke up from her nap and her hair was sticking out like that. baby bed head! ;)
My sister L folded this dollar bill for me. It took her like 1o seconds and I thought it was pretty cool.

Waking up! Super baby!
Me & My sister L took our kids to the park, well my 2 girls and her boy. (her other kids were in school)

Just chillin with Mama on the blanket in the warm sunshine.

Her Sister, was playing on the playground with her cousin and Aunty. She would not let me take a picture of her, as usual. So I just got some cute ones of Khlo'e. It was such a beautiful sunny day..just laying in the sunshine & letting the kids play and having lunch at the park was soo nice! Especially, since we've had such off weather lately..


Enjoying every minute of spending time with my girls...
♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment