Sunday, May 15, 2011

wipes.yadda.yadda

*I had to come back and edit this post and add this* Devie saw the new wipes and said "ohhh, is that it's coat?" hahahaha! I said "no baby it's just it's case..." she just smiled and climbed up on my bed to watch cartoons. like right...mom.

K. I know it's just a wipe case. And I'm a complete nerd. But I couldn't help it, I thought this was soo cute! [and had to share with other mama's so you can go to Tarjay and pick one up if you'd like] cause this is too legit to quit! I mean look at the cute pocket on the back! :)
Anyhow. I was at
Tarjay (Target) picking up more diapers for Khlo'ney.
And I saw these *
new* 'technical commercial voice' Limited Edition Huggies Denim wipes case (only at Target) & I thought how friggin cute let's get it! (throws it in the cart..done son!)

Khlo'ney [KhLO'ney]
(her dad started calling her this and as much as I didn't want it to stick..I found myself slip and has called her this several times lol. It's like George clooney but Khlo'ney. But I guess her sister has like 20 prominent nicknames..so whatev..she can have a few too.

get out of hea!
♥ t momma



No comments:

Post a Comment