Saturday, May 21, 2011

piercings.

I.
used to have my lip pierced 2 years ago, and had to take it out due to a previous job I had at the time , no big deal. So I've been wanting to get it re-pierced since than..and I had a dentist appt and afterwards my lip was completely numb so I thought that was perfect timing to do it..cause I wouldn't feel it and I didn't which was sweeet. I love piercings..but don't get me wrong I don't care for a ton of piercings all over the face & body..I think that would be a bit "much" and kind of ridic. I don't have any crazy piercings..just my ears,lip & belly. I used to have my nose & tongue pierced also. Why? cause i think there cool & cute, plain & simple that's my answer. and I can just take them out whenever so it's not a big deal if I have too. I remember when I got my belly pierced I was 17 in high school & a lot of my girl friends we getting them done and I really wanted to do it too, so finally one day I just had my friend do it at school. I knew my parents would be upset, but I thought well I don't wear belly shirts so they wouldn't see it, so I would be able to get away with it. Well not quite..I don't like to lie, or hide things, because eventually i'll feel guilty and just out myself. So I called my dad and told him I had to tell him something, and he was at my grandmas, so I had my sister L pick me up from school and she was like omg tris i can't believe you did that..and I was like great..dad is going to be pissed at me. So i tell my dad..and than I showed him. And he said he was SO relieved that A. I was still a virgin & B. I was NOT pregnant. I guess I scared him into thinking it was something big. He was still upset, that I got a piercing "without there consent, and at school by a friend that was licensed" and he said that was a stupid thing to do, but just don't show it off and you can keep it in. My grandma was the final factor that I think is why my dad wasn't AS pissed and let me keep it because she said "Oh, Elay...you know these girls now a days, they wanna be like that Britney Spears!" And we all busted up laughing.


Now..when my girls want piercings..Yes, I'll be a total hypocrite and not let them a TON of piercings. Unless, they sprung it on us like I did to my dad..but that was when I was 17 almost 18! So it was kinda ok. ha ha not really...


♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment