NYC (New York Color) Long Wearing Nail polish
I didn't even know NYC had Nail Polish!? I was at Tarjay and was picking up some stuff from E.L.F ok..ok..I know your thinking.."Didn't you just do an elf haul..omg!" Yeah I did..but girl I had to get something for a friend and while I was there I couldn't resist to get a few things..and than I looked over and saw these polishes. They are only $.99 cents..Hollah!
I didn't even know NYC had Nail Polish!? I was at Tarjay and was picking up some stuff from E.L.F ok..ok..I know your thinking.."Didn't you just do an elf haul..omg!" Yeah I did..but girl I had to get something for a friend and while I was there I couldn't resist to get a few things..and than I looked over and saw these polishes. They are only $.99 cents..Hollah!

I picked these 4 polishes, I just loved how bright they were, perfect colors for summer time! And SO affordable! I don't just buy/use expensive polishes..I know it looks that way because I swatch O.p.i's a lot and Essie and they are more expensive polishes..but I think the ones that are worth more money are the colors that aren't your regular colors like a red or pink, but a unique red or pink.. Make sense? Ok! Moving onward!
Color #1 is this fab-tabulous electric orange color 112 Times Square/Tangerine Creme. I absolutely love this bright color..and you don't see a lot of girls wearing orange. This is the color I'm rockin' on my toes (in the picture down below) they just make your black sandal or flip flop "Pop!".
Color #2 is this pretty blue, sparkly, with some green flex, so pretty 140 called Empire State Blue.
Color #3 is this super cute neon pink color that I painted Khla-naynay's toes with in the picture down below in 111 called Fuchsia Shock Creme.
And last Color #4 this sweet bright shiny yellow shade 114 in Taxi Yellow Creme.
I love the quality of these polishes, and I love the price! B.T.W. aren't the names cute "all new yorkie-ish"..ha ha!
This YouTuber did her nails really cute and used colors similar to these.. Maybe, I'll do my nails next week and try it out & show ya how they turned out! :D
So this is what "Times Square Tangerine Creme" looks like on my toes. See the "Pop" it gives to just a black sandal...ya seeing it? ya loving it? ha ha jay kay!
This is what "Fushia Shock Creme" looks like on Khla-naynay's toezies! Her toes are just tiners! O so cute!
Let me know what color(s) your rockin' on your toes! & I'm open to recommendations! :)
♥ T Momma
Just a forewarning, be careful with some of the NYC colors. I used to live off their colors until I either bought a bad batch or they changed something and it started bubbling a lot and chipping off quicker. Could've just been a one time thing.
ReplyDeleteOOOOH THANKS FOR THE WARNING! YEAH IT SAID THESE WERE "NEW" SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS JUST NEW COLORS..OR IF IT WAS COMPLETELY NEW LIKE THEY CHANGED THERE FORMULA? WHO KNOWS..BUT SO FAR SO GOOD ON MY TOES..THEY HAVEN'T CHIPPED IN 2 DAYS OR ANYTHING..AND I'VE BEEN WEARING SANDALS..OR WALKING AROUND BAREFOOT. I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO SEE HOW THEY HOLD UP. THANKS ERIN! :D
ReplyDelete