Y'all know I love my animal print so this is just too cuute! I envision this going in the girlz room or my room. I have the black *dotted* one in my room right now..and (it's now discontinued.) boo!
I love this one (ok..I love all of them) this wasn't on my order originally..but every time I order from Scentsy..I've wanted it. So I finally picked it up. I'm thinking this would be cute in the kitchen or living room..not sure.
This one is adorable..I can see this in a living room or kitchen..So this one or the cherry blossom one will end up in a kitchen or living room. This one gives me like a little bit of a country/vintage vibe going on..I don't know why..maybe it's the curvy top dish that makes me think so. Love it! This one was also a last minute grab. I was going back and forth of how cute it was..and just decided to get it. And I DIDN'T end up getting the red one. I decided it was too plain for me. boo!
*SCENTS*
Sweet Pea & Vanilla/Newborn nursery/Sugar Cookie
I got a variety of all different scents [that i've never ordered before..] excitin' and they all smell so Yummmy!
These scents are the BOMB.com!!!
A.
hhh! I'm loving everything that I ordered. I just want to eat all my scent bars, they smell THAT good. If I had to pick a favorite out of the bunch...I'd say Love story (I just love the smell I don't know how to describe it..sorry.) & Kahiko Hula..just because it smells like pineapples and fruits and just screams a "hawaiian summer..." and [this] hawaiian can appreciate that! But I do like them all! I love all the warmers I got, but right now they will soon be off to our storage unit. All the new stuff I get [big or small] gets put in our storage unit for our [future] new house. Were working on picking up a lot of new stuff and putting it away so when we find our house, I'll get to put up all my cute new stuff in it. Recently, we've had to upgrade to a bigger storage. So far, it has lots of home decor, furniture & just a lot of our random stuff. Next, I want to pick up a new furniture set..just can't decide on leather or microfiber (we've had microfiber in the past..and i hated that when something would spill and when you'd clean it..it kind of rubbed some of the fabric off..so I don't know we'll see. And I've been looking around for a cute kitchen table set. We've owned everything that you'd need to go in a house and more..but they were just kinda stuff we bought here or there or stuff we inherited from family, and on our last move, we got rid of almost everything ..and my point was, and I always said when we buy [our] house. I'd buy all new (meaning more like furniture,tv,kitchen table,bed set,) because other stuff like decor im ok with finding stuff new or vintage style stuff..depending on how i want rooms in the house decorated :) we just bought a huge wall clock that wasn't new..[you get what i mean right. lol] So, that's what I'm doing. but anyways, that was off kinda off subject, not really..blah blah! I'm done now.
My nose kinda hurts..with smelling all these scents one after another lol!
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment