Sunday, May 22, 2011

Marie's Baby Shower

Getting ready to go to Marie's baby shower.
OOO Gurl..you look sassy in those wedges!
Devski just being her cute self ♥

Devlyn & Khlo'e
Picture with the proud mommy-to-be..Marie! (hey that rhymed!) kind of.
We're so happy for Marie! This is her first baby, and she's having a BOY! I couldn't be more excited for her. We started laughing because a few years ago when I was pregnant with Dev..she said she didn't want any kids and blah blah and now she's expecting and couldn't be happier, she's going to be a GREAT MOM! Welcome to the club! :D

Tasha holding her creation! She makes the cutest baby baskets!
Marie checking out all the goodies Tash put in the basket..seriously there's so much stuff in them..I don't know how she makes it all fit...she is very talented *I tell you what!* ;)
Tasha & Khlo'e

Later on that day..Rob & I took the girls to the park.
And yes..I dressed them the same that day..I just couldn't help myself. I just thought they looked so cute.

Rob told me..wow, Devie is really personable..and told me that when he was following Dev around the playground she just said "Hi!" to an older lady and the lady said hi back, than Dev said "Do you like my dress?" And the lady said yes, it's very pretty.
(So see Devlyn..even you thought your dress was cute! ;)

Ha ha..sorry girls, I know..one day you'll look back at this pictures and say "Really Mom? Did you have to dress us the same" And the answer is: Yes, I did!! Cause you guys look adorable! ha ha!
♥ YOUR MOM!

1 comment:

  1. love the pictures of you and the girls :) Devski is such a cheeser in that bottom one! haha.. :) Man, I really love those baskets Tasha makes. they're awesome. next time I have a baby, tell her to make one for a "friend" don't say it's for me. lol! KIDDING.

    ReplyDelete