Friday, December 10, 2010

::21 WEEKS::




Pregnant Quote Graphics from  dolliecrave.com




Someone asked me the other day "How many weeks are you now?" I paused..and laughed and said uh...I don't know." Than I looked at the calendar and replied "Holy cow! I'm 21 weeks!" It's gone by so fast I feel like I went from 16 to BAM 21 weeks!

So Baby & I have been doing pretty good. I felt bad how emotional & sad I've been lately because of recent events..and hoped that I didn't put stress on her. But she seems to be doing just fine, still wiggling & kickin around. I just started taking some Iron pills, to help with my low iron levels. I've only been pregnant one time before and that was with Miss Devie, and I have to say my pregnancy was pretty good, Didn't get very sick, or had any problems & Devlyn was realllly healthy she freakin weighed 9lbs..no jaundice,no low iron, no problems what so ever..except we couldn't feed her fast enough LOL. So I hope this baby will be as healthy as her sister and everything continues to go well :)

Baby has been such a good lil companion for her mommy, I was feeling so sad being thousands of miles away from my Husband & Daughter than a little kick or movement would remind me that I wasn't alone :) The plane ride was not ideal....Just from LAX to HNL was 6 hours!! I had to make sure to get up every so often to walk around and stretch my legs, to make sure I didn't get any blood clots (if you sit for long periods of time and are traveling by plane or car without moving around and allowing your blood to circulate..you could get blood clots..) SCARY! so I made sure I did it..even though I felt weird..

How your baby's growing:Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better.


♥ T momma & Baby K

No comments:

Post a Comment