Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fun day with The Martin Family





Monique reminds me so much of myself sometimes...it's scary! hahaa Love her! She's so great with Devie and is always watching out for her or wants to push her in the stroller, and do everything for her, she's the best cousin/babysitter ever!
I wish we had one of these huge walk on piano's at home! Devlyn loved it!
The slide was pretty cool too! Everytime you slide down it sounds like played all the notes on a piano



Today was so nice, we got to hang out with my Sister Elle and Dev's cousins! We went shopping and than went out to lunch where the kids played like wild banshee's! lol I love every chance I get to spend with my sister and niece and nephews and when Devlyn can play with her cousins, we always have a fun time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment