Today, My little family & I went to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. The "Dinosaur Museum"
I've never been and was kinda skeptic that it would be boring..But to my surprise we had so much fun. I liked all the hands-on activities that Devlyn could do, and all the displays she could actually "touch." I was amazed at all the huge models of dinosaurs, it was pretty cool! We ended our outing in the gift shop, she picked out a dinosaur lollipop & a dinosaur head on a stick, she would run after us with his mouth opening and shutting like it was coming to bite us. LOL. Than we ate dinner at El Pollo Loco, and got some yummy Chicken Tamale's, Beans, Rice & Churros and Strawberry Fanta Soda to wash it down. It was another good time with the fam :)
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment