I wasn't able to be home with Devlyn on her actual Birthday. (November 28th) Because I was in Hawaii for my Grandma's funeral. I was so heartbroken from my Grandma's passing, and at the same time for my little girl because I wasn't there..on her special day. But thank goodness for her wonderful Daddy, that made sure she got a cake, sung Happy Birthday too and let her open up her presents from us, her grandma and uncles. She got her favorite things, Mickey Dolls, Mickey & Thomas the Train DVD's and a fairy Tent and Mickey Mouse guitar & Baby Snow White Doll.. She also got to play in the snow for the 1st time! I teared up when I spoke to her on the phone and wished her a Happy Birthday, from thousands of miles away..Than her dad e-mailed me {these} pictures..I balled!! She looked so happy and had a great time. I'm so excited that I get to spend her official birthday party with her this weekend :) yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment