

























Dearest Grandma,
I could never put into words, of how thankful, how grateful I am towards you... For everything you have done for me. For loving me, for teaching me, for guiding me, taking care of me, raising me as your own. I could never repay you..Thank you, for loving me for me and letting me be myself. I will never forget all of the memories we shared. I will not forget your smile, your laugh, your kind ways, your stories, your cooking..the list is endless. Thank you for all the lessons you've taught me & work ethic you've instilled in me, for constantly wanting me to strive to be a better person and the desire to want to be a wonderful mother to my children, because you have showed me that it's possible. That even though life's toughest hours, We should pray and thank our heavenly father and do what we need to do to return to him someday and in return he will bless us. I love you so much..I know this is for certain, that you loved me, And, I loved you.. I can't be mad..And I'm only sad, because I miss you...I won't stop missing you until I see you again. I'm scared..Because I don't know what I'm going to do with out you, without your guidance..But I know you left me a strong, independent young woman and you know we are strong enough to make it through, and you wouldn't have left us, unable,incapable, or too weak, to move on until we meet again. But I'm so happy, that you have returned to our heavenly father & to our Papa, And that we WILL see each other again someday. I'm happy because I have angels in Heaven looking down at us and watching over us.....Until we meet again my dear GRANDmother..Because you truly were the grandest mother I could ever have. I love you!!! I won't let you down. Love your daughter, "Trisie" :)
amazing post. I love you sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethank you..i got to let out a lot of emotions and tears typing this..nice release for now. I love you too! and happy im going to see you on saturday! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post Tris. Love you!
ReplyDeleteTricity, This is Tonya, your cousin. This post is absolutely beautiful. We will always have wonderful memories of Nana. Love you
ReplyDeleteThanks Tonya, You are right, we will always have these great memories to think back on.
ReplyDeleteThe hardest part is those memories hold still in my heart and it's like she's still here..so i'll be thinking oh i need to tell grandma this and then i'll remember she's not physically here for me to "tell" her..you get what i mean. But yeah. I try to keep my life just as busy, not to forget but to distract me so it's not as rough..
And I hope you are doing okay, Love you, Tris