Sunday, December 19, 2010

:: Loving my baby bump::



I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant! That's a little over half way! Time is going by so fast. I love my baby bump, loooks like i stuffed a ball under there! lol I wish my belly could stay this size the whole pregnancy, because I'm not TOO big where I'm completely uncomfortable yet, and I can get away with just shopping for regular clothes just in size L or XL..
I love feeling baby move around in there makes me smile! Even though her daddy can't feel her move from the outside yet, He still rubs the belly everyday in hopes, because it's coming up soon that he will be able too! Her big sister & Daddy always give the belly kissses and poke my belly and say "poke the baby make her mad!" hoping she'll kick them! hahaha!
We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little girl! We love her so much already! :)

Love, T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment