Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

Went to lunch with my hubby & I found these cute bow tie bows for Dev's hair =)
Wish I could find these Rhinestone pieces so I could make my own flower clips..cause this one is gorg!
Got myself this cute headband, its kinda crazy with the feathers and beads..(which I normally wouldn't pick)But it's pretty cute on!


Went to watch the Fights, at our friends house. Eating some popcorn made fresh from there new popcorn machine! (Devie was there, but didn't get a picture of her cause she fell asleep before we got there and than she was in the spare bedroom Zzzzzzzz snoozing away.)

Left to Right: Rob, Cody, Morgan & Johnny


The Guys, enjoying there popcorn & watching the fights.. I cringed at the broken nose part..I just wanted someone to grab it and snap it back in to place lol!

We went to see the remake of the original "TRUE GRIT" starring John Wayne. Rob wanted to go see it, and I didn't want too..cause I didn't think it was gonna be good. BUT, I'm glad I went cause I was wrong, it was good! Just wish the ending was a little different. I can't say or it'll give it away.. our friends Britny & Jeffers went with us and they said they liked it.
So I would recommend it..yes.



♥ T momma

No comments:

Post a Comment