

TUMMY SLEEVES!
- tummy sleeves are a must have of your maternity wardrobe!
- a versatile basic works before, during, and after pregnancy
- smooths lines from unbuttoned jeans or pants
- wear folded down or in a single layer for more coverage
- offers extra tummy coverage when lifting top for nursing
- size 0 will fit sizes small through large
- they come in Black (which is the color I have) White & Nude
- I love wearing my Tummy Sleeve, I wear it everyday even to work under my scrub pants which helps gives me some support & If I lift up my arms to grab something or whatever and my shirt or scrub top comes up a little bit, my belly isn't exposed.
- There soo comfortable!
- I want to go back and get another one, because I wear this one everyday and so It would be nice to have more than one.
- I highly recommend these for any pregnant mama's our there!
- I got my Tummy Sleeve @ Motherhood Maternity, and they run about $16.98! Definitely worth it!!! I never had one of these during my first pregnancy..And I'm glad I get to try it out with this one..cause I love mine!
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment