Sunday, January 9, 2011

pretties ♥





Tonight I used (BCC 577) from L.A. COLORS Nail Polish. In time, for the work week! I think it's a really nice Nude color, just wish the color wasn't as transparent..
I think it's true in some cases..you get what you paid for. This polish was $1, and it's okay..But compared to a little more expensive polishes around $6.50 the lacquer is thicker. But I think having a good Top Coat will help keep the color intact and hopefully won't blemish (dent,chip) easy. I also find that if you try to paint multi-coats w/ a polish of a thinner lacquer, it will easily strip off when brushed against stuff :( But still I think it's a cute Nude esp. for a $1 :)

http://www.lacolors.com




I hope to get some new polish colors from different brands soon! & Do more swatches :)
♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment