Baby K & I had an OB (pregnancy) appointment. The norm..we were weighed and got my BP checked..which is still A-ok! & He got the results from the last ultrasound and everything checks out! Than he went over the mandatory lecture on "warning signs & what to do if...." it sucked to having to listen to it.. (again). But what I did like to listen to (again) was baby's heartbeat :) Dr. says everything is going good & he'd see us back in 3-4 weeks for the next visit. There was just one thing I had left to do..Drink the glucose drink..for the glucose tolerance test! Which tells if you have gestational diabetes.. last time I was in this boat (being prego) I luckily was NOT! But still ended up with a big baby (fact: most GD patients have big babies) SO I hope to get the same results! *cross your fingers* So you have to drink this drink (pictured below) with Dev it was orange flavored like this one, but this time I had a fruit punch kind.. Both are GROSS in my opinion..they are obviously just intensified sugar water..hence for testing purposes..regardless! nasty stuff! Than you wait an hour and get your blood drawn..Thank goodness, the lab lady in my OB's office is great at her craft coming from an ex-phlebotomist myself..I know if you suck or not, plus from my own experience I know I'm not a hard draw..(I've drawn my own blood before) sick I know..talented yes! ;)
E.L.F. *eyes lips face cosmetics* which is a fabulous makeup brand that has super cheap products, which I thought was only sold online or in certain stores we don't have here in Utah until....I went to Target to look around while I was waiting to the hour until I had to get my blood drawn and found that they carry E.L.F products!! Which is great because If your like me..I hate having to wait for things to be shipped to me, where as If I can just go directly to the store and pick it up, so I was stoked about this! Even though I've heard they do have fast shipping :) But you get what I mean.Here's what I got..Justified that having to drink something nasty & be poked..I deserved a little *prize..zes. lol
($1 dollar each) same pricing as online! :)
Eyelash curler! Which I've heard great reviews on, that I also tried out tonight which I loved as well!!(also $1)
Eyebrow kit $3 dollars. I like it..but not as much as the kit I already have that comes with more shades and brow gel and etc..but it's not a bad product if you don't have a brow kit at all..I think we could all use some definition in our brows and so this kit is better than nothing..
Natural Lash Kit $1I haven't tried these yet..But I probably will tomorrow. I like wearing false lashes, I haven't been wearing a lot lately but I think I'll start to more often..more on the weekends than to work. These "natural lashes" I think would be great for wearing them anytime, rather than the "dramatic lashes" worn mostly for night time & etc..but I'm excited to use these :)
If you like these products or are interested in them..check out your local Target.
I assume there all carrying E.L.F. now. It's not a huge selection yet..but we'll see if it grows. You can go to their website eyeslipsface.com for there full line.
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment