
* Sweet Mint- Smells minty alright!
*Lemon Drop has Spf 15 & uva/uvb protection :)
* Summer Fruit- smells really good....Don't know how to describe it. Sorry :/
*The convex balm makes for easy application.
EOS (Evolution of Smooth) Lip BalmWith this awful cold, freezing, weather...My lips have been so dry! And my lipstick,lip gloss & liner are not helping moisturize them back to where they need to be: (full,plump,smooth & pretty) So I came across this product from a Beauty Guru (Dulce Candy) and decided to try em'
Directions: Twist top off. Pucker up. Smooth on. Smile :)
*I got these from Wal-greens for $3.49 each but with each one you buy you got $2 dollars in Wal-greens cash which would make them out to be " .99 cents! "
Like em or Hate em?
I like them! They make my lips nice and smooth,smell great, easy to use, compact, don't have to apply balm with your finger, and there cute! They are made with Vitamin E, Shea butter and Jojoba oil which make you lips feel awesome! Nice & Smooth which is what I wanted, These lip balm products are 100% natural & 95% organic, and don't try to eat it..but there gluten-free! ;)
If you need or want to try some new Lip Balm. Should you try these? Yes!
http://www.evolutionofsmooth.com
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment