
INTENSE VOLUME & HOLD GIFT SET
BY: BIG SEXY HAIR
(HAIRSPRAY,SHAMPOO & POWDER PLAY..ROCKS!!!)
For my toes I choose this beautiful bright purple by O.P.I. "Purple with a purpose" Such a cute color! I noticed at the party, that the insoles of my shoes were the same purple as my polish LOL! it was FATE! ;) jk
Getting our hair DID!
My friend Megan & I, Went to go get some much needed pampering at "The Retreat Full Service Salon" It was wonderful, so relaxing, and made me feel like a QUEEN for the day. Our day started at 10:30 am. We got our massages first. I got a prenatal massage, the table was cool it had a cushion/pillow with a hole for your belly and she used heating pads on my legs..I wish I had a table/bed like that at home so I could sleep on my belly again :) I was really tense in my shoulders so she worked them out really good. I told her she had "magic hands & nearly put me to sleep". After, I thought why didn't I get this done sooner or when I was pregnant with Dev..cause that was amazing! (I definitely plan on getting another pre-natal massage sometime soon!)
Next, I got my hair dyed. I chose to get my blond underneath dyed including my re-growth & to get 5 vertical chucks of hair bleached going around the upper top half of my head just to give me more color but still hidden under my dark hair. Then she trimmed my hair & Styled it with long pretty curls. I asked her to make them a little tighter curl and poof my hair so it wouldn't be able to relax so quickly on it's own. It turned out so good! I loved it! Pre-fall curls and my poof..I looked like I had "Big Texas Hair! hahaha! It was great.. lol Than she used some powder that helps re-poof your hair if it falls by "Big Sexy Hair" They were selling a gift pack of BSH shampoo,spray & powder for only a little more than the powder so I got that. I used the spray & powder and I love them!
OH and Megan also got tight curls, so they could relax and be brushed out later, but since her hair is shorter she joked that she looked 12 or like Shirley Temple..So if that just gave you a mental picture of how we both looked walking out *your welcome for the laugh! ;) People probably thought..are they serious?! ha ha!
But after the week of work that we had...This was WELL deserved...ahhh I think everyone deserves to be pampered every now and again! :)
Than we went to eat lunch & got our pedicures and went home and got dressed in our "semi-formal" attire..and headed to Thanksgiving Point for our work party!
*I'll post pictures of how we looked and of the party soon!
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment