Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our fun weekend!

Nothing better than just staying home and hanging out with my family! I got a lot accomplished today, laundry, cleaned our room, we watched movies, gave dev a pedi & painted my nails, organized her toys and movies. Rob washed and cleaned out his car...love "lazy sundays" to relax and prepare for another week of work
Sunday Morning..We all slept in til 10 Am! Rob made us all French Toast for Breakfast! They were so yummy! I put some Nutella & Syrup on mine :)Dev went over to her Aunty L's house on Friday Night. Elle picked her up and wanted to spend time with her and let her hangout with her cousins! They had a blast! She got to play make-up, watch movies, eat pizza, Popsicles (which she loves!) and took a bubble bath and got her hair done. My sister does some cute hairstyles, she sent me this pic of dev and I thought it was absolutely adorable! I'm glad Dev has so many cousins to hangout with that love her and she loves them! I know she had a blast because by the time she got home she knocked out and went straight to bed! We're so lucky, we have such great family that love her so much! :)
Playing around with Dev's hair I gave her some "ghetto baby" braids :) so stinkin funny! love it!
My ghetto baby for the day! MmmmHmmm! ;)
This is the SPIDER ROLL. We went out to eat at one of our favorite spots. Kyoto sushi bar, while Dev was at her Aunty's house. Rob ordered the Spider Roll & We had some yummy Coconut Shrimp! The JAZZ/CELTICS game was on so we could watch which was sawweet! They are our two most favorite teams in the NBA. Nice to see Boston win..But sad to see the Jazz loose :(

This is what I ordered: TEKKA(TUNA) & ASPARAGUS ROLL
They were so yummy, never had them before. We've been trying new rolls every time we go. I was proud of Rob for venturing out..cause he likes to stick to his usual "california roll" & his spider roll had soft shell crab in it! He ate it and said it was pretty good. Although, we love our baby girl, it's nice to get some alone time here and there :) Love my husband!

Dev loves Thomas the Train! If you can't tell...she actually has more trains than this. But in her book..Mickey Mouse & Sponge Bob are on her top favorites list too! She has tons of Thomas,Mickey,Sponge Bob Dvd's,Books and Coloring Books, Pajamas.. She sleeps with two giant mickey's every night! They don't leave her bed...

A kiss for Thomas
Funny..our little girl loves trains. But she does! And it's pretty cute how MUCH she loves them!
Obessed?.......Naaah!!
She is the funniest little girl I know...her faces kill me with laughter!

I love this picture! What a cute SMILE! It's so hard to get Dev to take a picture, let alone smile! She hates pictures!
Dev playing the drums, while Dad is watching "UFC Fight for the Troops"
Saturday Night: Dev just a hanging out with her friend Embers watching Cartoons :)
Cute little buddies!
Saturday Day: Dev at her other little friend's Brynlee's 2nd Birthday Party...OH man she is a HAM!

The only pic I got of the birthday girl! (Brynlee & her Dad) She turned 2 years old!!
Dev & I stopped at my sister L's work, just so she could do Dev's hair the cute way she did it on friday night..it turned out so cute! Then we went over to the birthday party~

We had such a good weekend! So grateful that I get Fri,Sat & Sundays off every week! To spend with our family & friends. I enjoy and look forward to it so much! :)



♥ T Momma & The FAM

No comments:

Post a Comment