Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mini Haul ♥ Forever 21,Ulta & Nordstrom Rack

Forever 21 Haul:
I Love F21 Enuff Said!
Cute black crochet tank. I got it in a size Medium, the bottom is stretchy and it fit perfectly with the belly :)
Eyebrow Duo
Color & Brow Gel
I love false lashes!
These are under $4 bucks! & There awesome! I got 2 packs! Should have got more..
Vintage style ceramic rose earrings.
I thought these were super cute! :)


Ulta Beauty Haul:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden a Matte Cream.
I tried the primer potion in "Sin" has a gold shimmery base and I loved it! But I wanted to try this one out.
Mini-Set of O.P.I.'s SWISS collection "Irre-swiss-ables"
Colors from Left to Right (Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous,Yodel Me on My Cell,Color So Hot it Berns & RapiDry Top Coat) I'll do swatches on these colors soon!
We were going down the hair product isle, and Dev actually grabbed this. Which was funny because I needed some Detangler for her hair.
Ahh she's such her mother's daughter..she loves makeup,hair & dressing up. But let's face it what little girl doesn't ;)

Jasmine La Belle Glitter Eye liner :)
This was my first trip to Ulta & I felt that they had all the same makeup lines as Sephora carries, Except they had Drug store brand makeup but the prices were more expensive it seemed compared to Walgreens. They had some stuff that neither Sephora or Walgreens had which was cool. But I think I anticipated it to be a lot better...but it was OK.
I got a free membership card. How it works is by how much you spend puts you in different "levels" you get a certificate sent to you in the mail to redeem the following:




Nordstrom Rack Haul:
This was also my first time at Nordstrom Rack, they sell designer brands for a fraction of the price. I think if I wouldn't taken more time to look through everything, maybe I would have found something I'd like. But I didn't have enough energy to look through EVERYTHING..But we did find stuff for Dev, and pretty cheap too!

Love these shoes! She already has a pair of "Twinkle Toes". They are Velcro like the other ones, and they almost go with everything which I like. But Dev just likes how there sparkly! She's still wearing her other ones, so we got these in a bigger size so she could wear them later on this year. And they were less than half the price than at Journey's Kids where we got her first pair.
Just thought this was a cute dress for Valentines :) She loves dresses!

Both the peace sign & heart tank tops she can wear this Summer. They were both 75% off which were like $2 bucks a piece :)
Another dress she can play and run around in..it was also super cheap~

Rob has an app on his phone that tells you how much it costs with the discount,% off + tax. Which is sweet!
N.E. ways, It was a good day. Dev had fun looking and touching everything and hiding in the racks of clothes lol & Rob is such a good sport, letting me shop while helping watch the lil monster :)

♥ T Momma

1 comment: