Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011 Hunting Expo
















Don't worry..Our house will never be decorated like this! Hahaha!
I needed a new wallet! And I found this CUTE zebra print one! Thanks Babe..for another early birthday present! *whisper* I've been accumulating early b-day presents since the end of jan and my b-day is next weekend. I think I'm gonna be cut off soon for using my b-day as an excuse Lol!
Dev spun the wheel & won this pink camo Ford drawstring back pack
Free Swag
She can be "Daddy's little Cowgirl"....
As long as it's in "Momma's version of a CUTE Cowgirl!" :)

Out of all the many things my husband loves to do...one of them is to HUNT! This year he put in to draw for: Moose,Elk & Black bear tags. So we supported Daddy & went with him to the 2011 Western Hunting & Conservation Expo! "Even though..it's NOT Momma's cup of tea!" ;)




♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment