
We took Devie to go see "GNOMEO & JULIET" It made me smile, seeing Devie enjoying the movie, and laughing out loud at funny parts. It was a cute movie!
By the end of the movie, she felt a little hot. So On our way home, we stopped at Walgreen's for cough/cold stuff for Daddy & Motrin for Devie. Rob was a trooper, poor guy wasn't feeling so good today..He was pretty sick. So, I told him we didn't have to go, and he said no he told "boo boo" we'd take her to see it, and he feels ok enough to go. As soon as we got home, we changed her into her jammies, put her into her bed and she passed out!!

Ready to go to the movies! :) She asked to wear one of her princess dress up's..and I said No, so we compromised with wearing a tutu skirt over her leggings..Lol.
Wouldn't look up for mom to take a picture of her..Her eyes were glued to watching Toy Story 3..On her little portable dvd player.
My big girl, inside the theater watching the movie. She sat through the whole thing!
Tonight as a family we went to the mall and Dev got a mini Sponge Bob Doll from Claire's (that's the prize she chose) Than we looked around for a little bit before it was time to go to the movie. We stopped by Victoria Secret to look at there bra's. ( I needed some new ones, cause the "twins" are getting bigger) But who am I kidding? If I want to try to breast feed Khlo'e I need nursing bras! And they don't sell them here. Ha ha! So off to Motherhood Maternity. Where I tried on a dozen bra's in different styles and sizes..I did end up picking out 3 that I liked, One was super comfy a sleeping bra, felt like I was wearing a shirt or cami. The sales lady said to make sure I pack this in my hospital bag, which I know will be so comfy to wear under my hospital gown :) I found one that looked just like my VS bra, black satin with lace on the sides..Oh la la! jk! And a Nude colored wireless one, and because I bought 3, I got one free (got the same bra that looks like my VS one..but in White) "Thanks babe!" :DThis Momma had a fun time with her Poppa & Baby girl tonight :)
Hope y'all had a good Fri Night as well!!
♥ T Momma
her hair is amazing! you both look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks Hun! This hairstyle I do on her I call it the "Pageant Hair!" ha ha!! Minus the fake weave..cause this is all naturalll! LOL :)
ReplyDelete