The ONLY stipulation is you have to be a SALLY'S "BEAUTY CLUB MEMBER". I got this offer in my E-mail this morning! Just thought I'd share! Who doesn't like FREE stuff..
These are the shades you can pick from!
Print out this coupon & Take it in with your "Beauty Member Club" Card to redeem your FREE Lip gloss!!
Renewed my card last month, in January. So it's good for one year, It was $5 to sign up. But then they gave me a $5 off coupon to use towards (any purchase of $5 or more). I saved my coupon until I needed something..So today I needed some White Nail polish & put my coupon to good use! *See Below* And since I was going in, I picked up my FREE lip gloss too!
I got all this for .39 Cents!!!!How:
The mini lipgloss & lipstick were $.94 cents each! (For DEVIE)
China Glaze Nail polish $4.49 w/In Store Coupon $1 off made it $3.49!
Femme Couture Lipgloss was FREE w/Coupon!
Total: 5.37
-5.00 Off Coupon
=
.37cents
+.02 cents for UT tax=
.39 Cents!
The FREE Lipgloss I got!I choose the *Creamy Pink* Shade!

Look how tiny they really are, next to the receipt LOL!
Devie was so stoked when I gave them to her *she can only use them under mommy's supervision* & when she is done, they go back into Momma's locked Make-up box (had to lock up my makeup or else someone would get there little hands all over it!)
SO, If your a Sally's Beauty Club Member! Print out the coupon to get your FREE lip gloss! :)
*If your NOT a Sally's Beauty Club Member..You can sign up for $5 and receive $5 off coupon (of purchases $5 & up) And than you can still get a FREE lip gloss too!
*FREE LIP GLOSS OFFER ENDS* FEB. 15th!!!
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment