Wednesday, February 9, 2011

special edition of pretties ♥

"BLACK SHATTER" y'all!!!
From Katy Perry's O.P.I. Collection
Kind of self explanatory..It has a "black shattering effect." I think this is such an awesome polish! You can paint it over any color really. I choose to do "White on White" By China Glaze, and went over with "Black Shatter" to give it a Zebra look. And I love it! This is my Right Hand. I found that if you paint a lighter coat it creates "thinner" crackling lines..where as my other hand has "thicker" cracks. Make sense? You will just have to try/play with it for yourself! It's fun! I can already tell this is gonna be one of my favorite polishes, Can't wait to try it over other colors!


My left hand..Show's example of "Thicker crackling", all you have to do is paint over with a thicker stroke of polish. One coat, gives you the best effect I think, Any more.. and you won't get as much of the crackling effect at all. If you have small nails, I'm sure one stroke could possibly cover your whole nail. I don't have small nails..so I had to paint a down wards stroke down the right than left side, but as closest to the ride side stroke..sometimes I overlapped them (on accident) and it turned out fine as well..You can't really mess up..But if you want both hands to look the same, you just have to have the same consistency in your paint strokes. I now have two different hands..because of my review. And I'm too tired tonight to Re-do one of my hands, but you can't even tell unless your looking at both of them at the same time. Lol!



CHINA GLAZE "WHITE ON WHITE"
And Don't forget, after the applying "Black Shatter" go over with Top Coat, for a nice shine finish!

Hope this gave you a good Idea of what "Black Shatter" is and how fun it is, and how creative you can get with it! Sorry in advance if there are typo's and etc.. I'm tired..and this Blog was done *Quick style!*
Check out the other colors in Katy Perry's Collection @ OPI.COM
(Black Shatter also comes in Serena Williams collection as a Duo w/ a green color) that you can view on O.P.I 's website aswell :)


♥ T Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment