
What's in the bag?
VS Beauty Rush Lip Gloss! (Slice of Heaven) & (Mocktail hour) 
MY Totally Awesome NAILS!!! How to get this look..because you just WANTED to know! ;) ha ha!
STEP 1: I painted one coat of O.P.I's "Katherine the Grape" Nail Lacquer
Step 2: Paint two coats of O.P.I's "Teenage Dream" Nail LacquerFrom the Katy Perry Collection!!!

I just love this color! Multi-Color Sparkles! What's NOT to love!?! ;)
This is the finished look!(Don't forget to go over with Top Coat)
SECRET:
Ok..So I know I went to school to be a Medical Assistant (And I am one!)A dang good one! And I like it A lot! AND I know..I'm returning back to school for another degree (But It's not to be an RN, I'm changing my Major..but it's still in the "Medical Field" which I'm excited about!) BUT..besides that.. I've always secretly wanted to go to school for something fun like getting my Nail Tech Certification..cause clearly I have an obsession and I love painting nails! I think I can still go back to school for my medical stuff and go back to get my Nail Certification too! Win-win! We'll see...If I even have time to do it or not. :D
♥
T MOMMA
I love all the nail polish, its so festive :)
ReplyDeleteFashion Rehab