Monday, February 21, 2011

::Big Sister & Lil Sister!!::








How freakin cute!! I can't wait for Devie's little sister Khlo'e or as she calls her "Coey!" to be here! Grandma Kathy got these adorable matching Carter's outfits for the girls! And even though Grandma & Grandpa are always buying things for there spoiled grandchildren..I just had to blog about these outfits they are too cute! Just seeing the size difference..makes me even MORE excited for my girls to be ::SISTERS!::
Dev also got these cute brown Ugg Boots (This little girl has SO many shoes!) I think she gets it from her Grandma..cause she definitely has quite the shoe addiction! ;)

Mama got something too! They got me these cute purple boots for my b-day! My other ones were white, and didn't fit..So they went back and got me these today. (Dev insisted to get me purples ones..when my MIL said let's get mama brown ones..Dev said No!) Guess..she didn't want me to match her..ha ha jk! I love em!
Grandma sure knows that Mama loves Animal print! These dresses are stinkin cute! Another matchy matchy outfit for the girls. These are the 1st matching outfits they have so far. And YES..I think I'm gonna be "one of those" moms that dress them the SAME...sometimes! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment