The other day we were at the grocery store and Devie got a candy bar. Well when we were getting the groceries in the car she was running around and jumping up and down...what we call "getting her wiggles out" than I put her in the car and she said "Mommy, can I have my candy?" I said "If you can be quiet, and be good for 5 minutes, I'll give it to you."(were asking just 5 minutes here people..in exchange for candy..mom just needed 5 minutes of quiet..deal breaker? or too much to ask? lo!) 1 minute later.. "Mommy, can I have my candy?" I said again.. "Yes, just be good and quiet for 5 minutes.
Than she says "OK MOM! OK! TAKE IT EASY!!" Rob & I looked at each other and just busted up laughing. I said "Did she just tell me to take it easy!?!" Oh wow. When did we get here?
Devie says:
"Hey big dude!"
"Can I hold you?" which means..can you hold me? We've "tried" correcting her...Lol!
"Stay away from my sister! Don't touch her! Don't even think about it!! Never!!"
"Perfect!"
"DAD!! THERE'S YOUR JEEP!"
"Momma's car! *points to it* Daddy's car !*points to it*
"Don't say that! That's not a nice word!" *shakes her finger at her baby dolly*
2 years old...going on 7!
♥ T Momma
P.S. I've never met a kid..with so many nicknames...but her most common on a daily basis is: Dev, Devie, Devski, Monkers,Boo Boos, and the newest her aunty autumn gave her when she's being not so nice "Dev's alter ego" we call "Jerklyn" hhhhaaha!!
3 years ago
hahahahah! :) love her too dang much! I miss you guys! TAKE IT EASY!!
ReplyDelete