


Ever since, I can remember..Devie would sit in her walker in the door way of the bathroom and just watch me put on my make up. And now that's she's a little girl..she loves playing Make up! She's always asking me to put make up on her..which has lead to her asking me if I will let HER put on make up herself. I let her apply her own lip gloss and lipstick and sometimes eyeshadow. I keep some colored chap sticks and a mini gloss and lipstick in my make up bag for her. Cause I don't want my stuff ruined..Lol! She's so excited when we play make up, than I take it off with a baby wipe. And she just thinks it's the funnest 15 minutes ever! I let her know..that she is beautiful and she doesn't need make up..and she's just a little girl and doesn't need to wear make up out of the house..and it's just for play. But I know, she's thinking..than why do you get to wear make up and not wipe it off? So I let her keep her lip gloss on, but that's bout it! I don't think she thinks she NEEDS it..but more like she sees mommy putting on make up and thinks it's fun!
"My mama told me when I was young..were all born superstars..she rolled my hair..put my lipstick on."
♥ T Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment